Conwy Wind Forcast
Winter Offer 2019-20
Lift out in October 2019
12 to 16 weeks (NOT 8 weeks) shore
+FREE hull wash
- 12 to 16 weeks ashore FOC instead of the contracted 8 weeks
- Minimum free period of 12 weeks ashore
- Maximum free period of 16 weeks ashore
- Conwy Quays Marina to have access to utilise all berths including Private berths
- Excludes cradle and boat stand hire
- CMBHA to request lifts on members behalf
- Lift out and lift in date to be made at time of booking
- Early lift in will result in full charges being applied
- Conwy Quays Marina to confirm booking directly with owners
- Offer available Monday to Friday inclusive during the month of October only
- Conwy Quays Marina Resident Annual standard berth holders only
- Berth holder to be compliant with all other Quay Marinas conditions.
- Payment Terms strictly 28 days from invoice
The following table might help you select your lift-out and lift-in dates.
|Lift-out day||Lift-out date||Earliest permitted Lift- in date||Latest permitted Lift-in date|
|Tuesday||1-Oct-19||* see note below||21-Jan-20|
|Wednesday||2-Oct-19||* see note below||22-Jan-20|
|Thursday||3-Oct-19||* see note below||23-Jan-20|
|Friday||4-Oct-19||* see note below||24-Jan-20|
|Monday||7-Oct-19||* see note below||27-Jan-20|
|Tuesday||8-Oct-19||* see note below||28-Jan-20|
|Wednesday||9-Oct-19||* see note below||29-Jan-20|
Note: * Lift-in operations are closed from 24th December 2019 to 1st January 2020 inclusive . If the calculated earliest permitted 12-week launch date falls into this period, you can negotiate with the marina for a lift just before Christmas.
Please use the following form to apply for the Winter Offer. It will be emailed automatically to a CMBHA committee member who will check that your CMBHA membership is current and that your chosen dates abide with the conditions of the offer before forwarding it to Quay Marinas for processing. Quay Marinas will then contact you to make arrangements.